Thursday, October 8

Poinsettia Passions

I am so excited to show you this card. I fell in love with the image as soon as I saw it. I limited the number of colours (red, black/silver and white), so it would give the traditional image a modern look.I simply printed out all the elements, matted the dp onto silver mirri and mounted it onto the red card base. Then I cut the image and some silver mirri with nesties label die, sprayed the flower layers with glitter varnish and decoupaged it up. I then added a chunky red bow with a heart pin and finished by adding red and silver gems to the poinsettia's. The verse I created in "mcs", and printed it out with the dp, I love making fancy greetings like this.So quick, so simple, but it's probably my favourite Christmas card I've ever made. Hope you like it too. Thanks for popping in.Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment