Wednesday, April 15

Computer Update

So I said my computer hard drive went (20th March).
They collected it on Tuesday 24th to take to repair centre and we've heard nothing from them, so today my hubby decided to phone to find out what was happening.

Apparently they have'nt even looked at it, lack of engineers, we were told. Even though we were told it would be back within seven to ten days. So my hubby is less than impressed, as you can imagine.

And as I'm totally freaking out over not being able to blog, I've borrowed my son's PC, until mine comes back, so that all my card pics, that have been patiently waiting to be uploaded for several weeks, can finally be uploaded.

So I will be blogging when I can, but the sooner my own PC is back the better.

Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment