Wednesday, April 15

Lipstick Diva

How cool are these new cards and toppers from Kanban? They're called 'lipstick diva's' and have several variation within the kit, available from QVC, UK. I've made this card for my best friends daughter, who is turning 14 in a couple of weeks, this kit is just perfect for teenage girls.
I used a card, one topper that I matted onto silver mirri cut with scallop nestability die. I then did some spirelli with dark pink thread and added flowers and ash branch's and three gems. I added a border also matted onto silver mirri and added gems to the glittered flowers on the border. I did spirelli on the small scalloped circle and added a small butterfly topper from the kit, I then punched tiny holes into the circle and used a beaded pin with knotted ribbon. With a sentiment to finish.

Quick to make, with great results and all diecut and glittered for you ... great fun!

Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment