Sunday, April 11

Booty-ful Bunny

For this card, I used a kit ... yes I know ... I don't do kits, but when I saw this one by "Kanban", I totally fell in love with the whole concept.
Why didn't anyone think of this before?
Basically, you get the front and back of the image ... how cool. Kanban have come up with a whole family of characters called the "patchwork pals". In the kits you get scenes, greetings, character sheets and cards and envelopes to boot. And the quality is second to none, anyway ... on this card everything except the gems, flowers, peel offs and ribbon comes from the kit.As you can see the bunny has a front and the rear of the bunny is on the inside of the card ... how cool is that. Easy peasy to assemble. I used spellbinder nesty scallop die cut for the verse (computer generated) on the inside to mimic the circle aperture in the card.I'm totally in love with these cute little characters. And ... why didn't anyone think of this before, I wish it had been me, don't you?

Thanks for stopping by.
Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment