Saturday, April 10

Mother ... Like No Udder

I love this card, made for mother's day, but they didn't want flowers on the card but a farm animal. Unusual I know, but so much fun to play with.
The card was stamped using "Kanban - wobbler's" stamps, a great little set with matching paper pad, but for this card i made my own background by stamping the image several times with distress ink and water colouring them. Then I stamped and coloured the main image several times and cut out decoupage layers, built the image up and matted it into a nesty scallop circle, inside a circle cut out in brown card with a border punched along the right edge. Then i was just a case of adding ribbon and a peeloff butterfly.

Different, I'll admit, but O what fun.
Happy crafting and have a great weekend.
Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment