Thursday, May 28

Classic Christening

Good afternoon, Ladies ... well I've had a busy morning. My sister popped round for a cuppa and ended up having a go at stamping. She has recently started scrapbooking and caught the bug really quickly, so is now driving her family as mad, as I drive mine, lol.
So today I have made a christening card, using a Kanban, pyramage kit. The card that came with the kit, I cut up so that I will be able to get two cards from the one kit (typical crafter). I used three layers of the pyramage and placed it in the top right hand corner so that I could get some flowers on the spine. I added a chunky cream and gold bow to the card, with a ribbon slider cut from gold mirri with scallop nesties and a computer generated greeting. Then I wrapped the ribbon around the bottom of the gold card, before attaching to the main card.I didn't have any flowers in the right colour, so I made the flowers from some handmade paper using scallop nesties and cutting each circle into flower petals and shaped them with my Leone em tools. I finished the card with pearlescent blue ash branches.
Time for a cuppa tea ... phew! Enjoy your day, ladies.
Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment