Wednesday, May 6

Playful Kitty

Well, April turned out to be a nightmare on the pc front, it totally put me off my stride and I have so many cards to show you because of it, never mind eh!
Ok I purchased this stamp at Hobbycraft, I just couldn't resist it, it's so sweet.I stamped the image onto water colour card with stayzon and coloured it with water colour pencils (both wet and dry to add extra detail). Mounted it onto black card and silver mirri using photo corner punch. I stamped the base card with dandelions and coloured them with a red sakura gel pen. I added paper flowers with brad centres and leone em ash punch branches, with a giant red bow to finish.I can't wait to try different colour kitties, I did this one grey because we have a grey cat (called Misty ... very original) and he chases anything that buzzes.

Back later
Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment