Wednesday, May 6

Classy Cat

Oh, how I enjoyed making this card. I used My Craft Studio - Finishing Touches.

Apart from my Cuttlebug - My Craft Studio has got to be one of my best buys. It allows you to call in any jpeg and change size, colour, opacity etc and you can just keep adding the artwork cd's to build up your collection (I now have four collections and there are many more I would like too ... shhhh ... it's Ok my hubby wasn't looking).So I decided on the pics I wanted, changed the size and changed them all to the same colour shade. I also made an insert to match and because i wanted it to look like the cat was looking through the window into the garden, I printed the same image onto the reverse of the insert, so it could be seen through the aperture, then I printed everything out.I made the window from white card, edged it with silver peel offs, made a window sill for the cat to sit on and a pelmit to frame the window, then I added acetate behind the aperture. I used peel off vases coloured blue to match and punched ash branches (I seem to favour this punch recently) and tiny black flowers with gem centres and added these to the window sill. I hand drew the cat on black card, cut him out and used glossy accents to make him stand out and not look flat.
I'm really pleased with this one, very stylish.

See you later
Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment