Tuesday, March 23

Elegant Engagement


At Christmas my niece and her boyfriend announced their engagement. So I could wait to make a card for them.I made the topper, insert and papers on "My Craft Studio", then printed them all out onto photo paper for good quality images. On the topper, insert and design paper, I used a sakura glitter pen to highlight the flowers. I used small prima flowers with gold gems on the topper and mounted it onto gold mirri card.
To make the card I used cream ribbon tied in a bow and wrapped around it around the design paper on mirri card. Then added the topper on top. A three layer butterfly in various colours and sprayed with glitter, with gems for its body. And an extra few gems to add dimension next to their names.
Hope you've had a great day.
Tracie X

No comments:

Post a Comment