Saturday, September 5

Bountiful Butterflies

Hello Girls, I've been gone so long, I've forgotten how to blog!
With illness/recovery, 2 week holiday and then the dreaded swine flu, I've had a pretty strange few weeks. But hopefully the worst is behind me and I can finally try to get some normality back .... PLEASE!
I've managed to make a few cards over the past few weeks, though not as many as I'd have liked. So over the next few days I'll be catching up with you and letting you see the cards I've managed to do, if that's OK?Today's card is a cd card, using "My Craft Studio". It was all designed on the PC and then printed out and decoupaged etc.So I used nesties with decoupage mounted onto it, a bit of matting and layering, added a giant bow and a couple of butterflies ... oh, and gems of course.
I made an insert to match and think it's finished the card of lovely. And with the new envelo-boxes I've started making to pop my cards in, I'm really pleased with this one.
Happy crafting girls, back soon
Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment