Tuesday, September 8

Pyramage Passion

Today's card ended up totally different to what I had planned, maybe because I had flu when I made it last week and my head wasn't totally with it. I just imagined it would look different somehow, anyway ...
This is another CD card made with "My Craft Studio" all designed on my PC and printed off ready to make. The background paper is one piece mounted onto gold mirror card and matted onto a black base card. The greeting was also matted onto gold mirror card. For the pyramage, I mounted the bottom layer onto mirror card and rounded opposite corners (just to be different). Then I added each layer with foam pads, the glittery effect on the pyramage was done using "Crafters Companion" - gold glitter spray (this took around 1 hour to dry). I finished the card with a couple of gold bows, hearts and a matching insert.As I said not what I thought it was gonna look like ... but I'm happy with the result.
Thanks for stopping by.
Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment