Saturday, September 5

Wolf Wilderness

I love wolves and huskies, so when I was asked to make a card with wolves on ... I had to do it.This is another cd card, using "My Craft Studio", it just let's you manipulate any jpeg image and I'm addicted to this program ... I recommend everyone has this program, especially if your a little pc challenged.
I designed the whole card on my pc and printed out all the sheets. I did three images in different sizes and mounted them onto silver mirror card and layered them at different angles on the base card. I used my cuttlebug to diecut scalloped nesties and do some spirelli with black cotton, to tone in with the card. I added a greeting tag to finish.
Ever since I started using "My Craft Studio", I've become quite taken with making inserts and envelopes that match the outside of the card. And I've sold a lot more too.

Love to you all.
Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment