Wednesday, March 18

Bodacious Butterflies

So I'm new to blogging ... actually it feels a little strange, but Janet at Pink Gem Designs, said go for it ... so here I am ... if a little tentatively. It's taken me a few hours of playing to get the hang of what I should be doing and I should be ok ... I think?

I have so many photos of cards that I've made, I thought that I would post a few everyday for a while, so you can kind of get to know me and my card style.


I used the Keepsake Bookatrix Board to make this card. I embossed and cut out the three largest pages in different shades of card, I used a K & Co paper cut up for the top page. I edged each page with pearl trim and bound the pages together with a strip of the backing paper edged with the pearl trim.

I used K & Co stickers for the decoupage and daisy punch for the layered flowers. Then finished the card with three quickutz tags decorated to match and a couple of acetate butterflies.




I hope you enjoy visiting my blog, I have so many ideas ... I can't wait.

Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment