After much searching I found a picture I was able to adapt, so I redesigned the image to make it suitable for cardmaking and made decoupage layers. The image was then watercoloured, scanned into my pc and printed out, so I can use the design again.
I have a large collection of clipart cd's (40+ from my typesetting days for a printing company) and found some oriental script that fitted the theme perfectly. I printed this from my graphics program straight onto the card and onto an insert to tie the theme together.
I added a typed sentiment and matted it onto red card, used black paper strips and a faux coin to finish ... I'm pleased with the result and made my very own decoupage sheet in the process.