Friday, March 20

Playboy Booty & Boobs

OMGoodness ... I have had soooo much fun making this card ... I mean how often do you get asked to make a bra?I used a booty and boob template. I purchased a playboy decoupage sheet and background duo sheet, obviously I followed the template instructions. I liked the idea of seaming the bra, to make it look more realistic and added faux stitching for effect. I used a border punch on black paper to make fancy ribbon and ruffled it up as I added it to the bra and panties.I cut a couple of small bunnies and used pink gems for the eyes, tied organza ribbon into bows and finished the card with an 18 necklace and a fake name tattoo to the booty.

I cant wait to do more ... I had so many ideas when I was making this one ... and wouldn't they be great for hen night invitations!

Tracie x

2 comments:

  1. This is saucy!! but very clever, well done! I love how you have got the black lace effect around the edges.X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picotine CoquineJune 12, 2009 3:05 am

    Too cute!! What a talented and original woman. I'm a fan! I have a question... what is the "faux stitching" you used? Than you!

    ReplyDelete